Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 April 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 15 near midnight then becoming west 15 Thursday evening.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 4 this afternoon then falling to minus 1 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 April 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 994 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ungava Bay to New England.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 982 mb located near Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: