Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 February 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots early this evening and to southeast 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind increasing to southerly 25 to 35 late overnight then becoming southwest 20 to 30 Monday morning. Wind veering to northwesterly 15 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Rain tonight and Monday morning. Flurries or showers Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 9 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1001 mb located south of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 984 mb located over southern New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: