Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 knots this morning and to northeast 20 Friday morning. Wind increasing to northerly 20 to 30 Friday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning near noon changing to snow or rain Friday morning then to rain Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located over Ungava Bay.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 1002 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 982 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: