Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 July 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Scattered showers this afternoon and tonight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 01 July 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 July 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Gaspé.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: