Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots early Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 12. High Tuesday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located from the
Strait of Belle Isle to Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: