Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 January 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 this morning then diminishing to westerly 20 early this evening. Wind veering to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight then diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Chance of flurries this evening. Light snow beginning Sunday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 3 rising to plus 3 this afternoon then falling to minus 9 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EST 20 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 January 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 987 mb located southeast of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 984 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: