Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 January 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots veering to northerly 10 to 15 this evening. Wind northerly 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Flurries ending near midnight.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Chaleur Bay to Québec
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing trough located on a line
east-west over New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from James Bay to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: