Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 November 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 10. High Tuesday minus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 November 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
At 1:00 p.m. EST today deepening low 1000 mb located near Nova
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 976 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: