Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 overnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Friday.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of rain this morning then to periods of drizzle this evening and ending Friday morning.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 6 Friday morning then falling to plus 1 Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating low 1006 mb located over the
At 1:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: