Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 September 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots becoming southeast 15 late this evening then increasing to southerly 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday.
Rain beginning late Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 8:06 PM EDT 24 September 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 September 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1038 mb located over northern Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday high 1040 mb located off Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: