Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 November 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwesterly 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Flurries ending this evening.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 987 mb located over Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 977 mb located north of the Ungava
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: