Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 October 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 late this evening and to west 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Rain ending after midnight. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: