Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to west 10 to 15 Monday afternoon and to west 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Periods of snow beginning overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight and Monday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1001 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located near Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: