Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming northeast 15 Saturday morning.
Chance of showers today and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 May 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 998 mb located south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
east-west over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located northwest of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1027 mb located over western
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: