Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots early this afternoon then becoming northwest 15 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Showers overnight and Saturday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: