Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 05:47 PM EDT 17 August 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this evening then becoming northeast 15 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Showers ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 11:12 PM EDT 17 August 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1007 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 4:00 p.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1019 mb located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: