Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 January 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Snow beginning near midnight changing to freezing rain Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 20. High Wednesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 January 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday approaching warm front located on a
line east-west over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: