Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 overnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Friday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Friday evening.
Showers Friday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located near Havre Saint-Pierre.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT today departing low located over the Strait of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located over the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low located west of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: