Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light tonight and Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary high 1020 mb located
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: