Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 April 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light Saturday evening.
A few showers or flurries ending near midnight.
High today plus 6. Low tonight zero. High Saturday plus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 April 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening trough located on a line
east-west over New Brunswick.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: