Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 May 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early this morning and to light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 28 May 2023
Tuesday Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 29 May 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 May 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ungava Bay to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: