Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 August 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots Tuesday morning.
Chance of showers Tuesday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 20 August 2018
Wednesday Wind southerly 15 knots increasing to westerly 20 to 30 in the morning.
Thursday Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 August 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Newfoundland to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located from Newfoundland
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: