Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 04:46 AM EST 23 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots late this morning then veering to northwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light late this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Flurries ending near noon. Sea smoke forming near midnight and dissipating near noon Monday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries and 1 mile or less in sea smoke.
High today minus 11. Low tonight minus 27. High Monday minus 18.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 6:30 a.m. EST Monday trough located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: