Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 January 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots Saturday morning and to southwest 25 to 35 near noon Saturday. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Flurries this afternoon and Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Low tonight minus 7. High Saturday zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: