Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwesterly 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Sea smoke dissipating early this morning. Sea smoke forming near midnight and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in sea smoke.
High today minus 12. Low tonight minus 21. High Friday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 February 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 1:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: