Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Wednesday morning.
Snow Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 9. Low tonight minus 18. High Wednesday minus 12.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 978 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 986 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Natashquan.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 998 mb located over southern Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1006 mb located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: