Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 15 October 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 25 knots Saturday morning and to southwest 25 to 35 Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending this evening. Rain Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Saturday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 October 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 October 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight deepening low 1002 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 990 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: