Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 29 January 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Monday.
Snow ending this evening. Snow Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 8 falling to minus 12 Monday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 29 January 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today high located over the Quebec Lower North
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday quasi-stationary high located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1015 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 1010 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: