Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 February 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to southerly 25 near noon and to southerly 25 to 35 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 25 late this evening. Wind west 15 to 25 Wednesday.
Snow beginning early this morning changing to periods of rain this evening and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 13 rising to plus 4 this evening. Low tonight minus 1. Temperatures falling to minus 14 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EST 18 February 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 February 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today building low located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 988 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: