Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots becoming southerly 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming light early this evening then becoming northwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers ending Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1011 mb located north of Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1033 mb located over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: