Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southeast 15 early this morning then veering to southwest 15 late this morning. Wind diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Saturday.
Rain ending this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: