Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 05 June 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this evening. Wind northeast 15 Tuesday.
Periods of rain and fog patches.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Friday Wind northerly 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 5 June 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 995 mb low located from
Eastern Shore to Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:40 AM ADT 5 June 2023 A low pressure system will develop over southwestern waters today and
move to lie over the Gulf of St. Lawrence by Tuesday evening.
Gale force east to northeasterlies will develop north and east of the
low overnight tonight and Tuesday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Fourchu, Banquereau - northern half, Cabot Strait, Gulf-Magdalen,
Chaleur-Miscou - eastern half, and Anticosti - southeastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: