Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20 this afternoon then backing to northeasterly 20 to 25 this evening. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Saturday morning then increasing to west 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain and fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - western halfIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today warm front from low located from Quebec
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday warm front from low located from Anticosti
Island to the Avalon Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1002 mb located over northern New
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 999 mb located over Anticosti Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:45 AM ADT 27 May 2022 A low pressure system over Quebec will push a warm front into the
marine district through the forecast period. Increasing southeasterly
winds north of the front will reach strong to gale force over
northern waters. Strong southwesterlies are forecast south of the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Cabot Strait - northern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: