Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 April 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light today tonight and Sunday.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 April 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6005W to 4545N 5900W
to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
Open water except 3 tenths first-year ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 April 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 993 mb located south of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:49 AM ADT 4 April 2020 A low pressure system south of the marine waters will continue to
drift southward away from the district today. Strong to gale force
northeasterly winds over southern waters will gradually diminish as
the low tracks further away from the district and a ridge pushes down
from the north.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Lurcher, Browns Bank, Georges Bank, southwestern shore, LaHave Bank,
West Scotian Slope, Sable, East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: