Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 17 September 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 17 September 2019
Thursday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 17 September 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1000 mb located east of Newfoundland.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low 998 mb located east
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high 1028 mb located over central Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday high 1028 mb located over northern Maine.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM ADT 17 September 2019 At 6:00 PM ADT, hurricane Humberto was located at 31.0 north, 72.3
west, about 450 nautical miles west of Bermuda. Humberto is moving
toward the east-northeast at 10 knots. Maximum sustained winds are
near 90 knots. The central pressure is estimated at 960 MB.
Hurricane Humberto is strengthening and is forecast to continue to
strengthen tonight and early Wednesday, then begin to weaken later on
Wednesday and Thursday. Based on the current forecast track,
hurricane Humberto will affect the southeastern waters on Friday and
Saturday with Laurentian Fan being the most affected.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: