Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming west 15 late this evening then increasing to west 20 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning late this evening and ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - western halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located south of Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: