Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming south 10 to 15 knots Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
western Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening ridge located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1004 mb located over northern Georges
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday departing low 1010 mb located south of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:38 PM ADT 19 May 2022 Strong to gale force easterly to northeasterly winds will develop
over southern maritime waters Friday as a low pressure system crosses
the southernmost part of the district.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: