Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots near noon then veering to southwest 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind increasing to west 25 this evening then diminishing to northwest 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light early Wednesday morning then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 near noon Wednesday. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers and fog patches ending this evening. Rain Wednesday late in the day. Fog patches forming Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - western halfIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1016 mb located over the St. Lawrence
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1008 mb located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from the St. Lawrence
River to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: