Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 September 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots today tonight and Tuesday.
Showers ending Tuesday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 September 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over eastern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:50 AM ADT 26 September 2022 A trough of low pressure will slowly approach from the west today and
tonight. Moderate to strong southerlies ahead of the trough will
become strong to gale force southwesterlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, west scotia slope and East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: