Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 02 August 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 this morning then becoming westerly 15 this evening. Wind backing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then increasing to west 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Tuesday late in the day with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 5:30 AM ADT 2 August 2021 Today At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1010 mb located southwest of Long Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1008 mb located south of Cape Breton
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday deepening low 1003 mb located northeast
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 998 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough from low located over the
St. Lawrence River.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:32 AM ADT 2 August 2021 A low pressure system passing south of Nova Scotia today will give
strong southwesterlies south of the system. These winds may reach
gale force for the southern halves of East Scotian Slope and
Laurentian Fan tonight.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: