Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 03:30 PM AST 04 December 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots backing to northwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries this afternoon.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4812N 6906W to 4801N 6928W
to 4746N 6943W then southeastward. Sea ice south of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5003N 6644W to 4959N
6144W to 5001N 5952W to 5125N 5737W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 4 December 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. AST today trough from 990 mb low located over
Laurentian Fan extending westward.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Tuesday departing low 980 mb located east of the
At 3:00 a.m. AST Tuesday trough located over Laurentian Fan
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:12 PM AST 4 December 2023 A low pressure system over Laurentian Fan will move over the Grand
Banks tonight. A trough extends westward from the low. Strong
Force easterlies ahead of the low will shift to strong to gale force
westerlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope - southern half and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: