Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 04 October 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 04 October 2022
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind south 20 knots increasing to west 30.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 4 October 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located south of the Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Georges Bank to
East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the central Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located east of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: