Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM AST 05 December 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 15 knots tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 03:30 PM AST 05 December 2022
Wednesday Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 25 late in the day.
Thursday Wind southeast 25 knots.
Friday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 5 December 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: