Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 June 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwesterly 10 to 15 after midnight then increasing to southwesterly 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending near midnight. Fog patches dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 June 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from the Quebec Lower North
Shore to East Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line east-west over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:15 PM ADT 16 June 2021 A trough of low pressure will remain over the marine district tonight
before moving to lie north of the region on Thursday. Strong to gale
force southerly winds over eastern sections ahead of the trough will
diminish as the trough pulls away.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: