Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 16 September 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind north 20 to 25 knots diminishing to north 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers ending Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 16 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 16 September 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 1005 mb located east
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday approaching ridge located northwest of
the Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:50 PM ADT 16 September 2019 At 6 PM ADT, hurricane Humberto was located at 30.2 north, 75.9 west,
about 580 nautical miles west of Bermuda. Humberto is moving toward
the east-northeast at 6 knots. Maximum sustained winds are near 80
knots. The central pressure is estimated at 972 MB.
Hurricane Humberto is strengthening and is forecast to continue to
strengthen on Tuesday, then begin to weaken on Wednesday.
The current forecast track of Humberto indicates that the storm may
impact the southern waters of Atlantic Canada on Friday and Saturday.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: