Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM AST 08 March 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning.
Flurries Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to minus 3 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 8 March 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4601N 5950W to 4549N 5900W
to 4606N 5829W to 4641N 5852W to 4709N 5848W to 4755N 6043W to 4802N
6228W to 4906N 6107W to 4957N 6227W to 4937N 5931W to 5028N 5756W to
Newfoundland near 4842N 5855W. Sea ice southwest then northwest then
east of the ice edge.
8 tenths grey ice including 1 tenth grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 8 March 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. AST today low located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low located south of the Grand Banks.
At 3:30 p.m. AST Tuesday trough located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Tuesday low located near West Scotian Slope.
At 3:30 p.m. AST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. AST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: