Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 July 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots late overnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 early Tuesday evening.
Showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 July 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located east of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from New Brunswick to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to Southwestern Shore.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: