Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 17 June 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to south 20 after midnight and to south 25 to 30 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 20 early Monday evening.
A few showers beginning this evening changing to rain and fog patches early Monday evening. Risk of thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 17 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 17 June 2018 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1015 mb located east of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight warm front from 1003 mb low located on
a line north-south over western New Brunswick.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday warm front from 998 mb low located on a
line north-south over Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 8:08 PM ADT 17 June 2018 A developing low pressure system over James Bay will move eastward to
lie over Anticosti Monday evening. A warm front extending southward
from it will move over Nova Scotia Friday morning. Winds will
increase to strong to gale force southerlies ahead of the front and
will veer to strong to gale force southwesterlies behind it on
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Fundy and Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: