Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM AST 21 January 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots tonight and Wednesday.
Low tonight minus 18. High Wednesday minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 21 January 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4650N 6020W to 4710N
6015W to 4840N 6150W to 5020N 5805W to 4750N 5950W to 4725N 5920W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice west then east then north of
the ice edge.
9 tenths new ice including a trace of grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 21 January 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. AST today departing low located northeast of
At 3:30 p.m. AST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over New England.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Maritimes.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:15 PM AST 21 January 2020 A low pressure system northeast of Newfoundland will continue to move
northeastward tonight. Strong northwesterly winds will gradually
diminish over northern waters this evening.
Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for Cabot Strait and Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: