Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 October 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 20 this evening and to northeast 15 near noon Friday. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 October 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 October 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 983 mb located south of East Scotian
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday departing low 982 mb located south of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight approaching ridge located from Labrador
to New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 October 2021 An intense low pressure system south of East Scotian Slope will
continue to drift eastward tonight. Gale force easterly winds over
the southern half of the marine district will slowly diminish tonight
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Grand Manan, Lurcher, Browns Bank, Georges Bank, southwestern shore,
LaHave Bank, West Scotian Slope, eastern shore, Sable, East Scotian
Slope, Fourchu, Banquereau and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: