Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 16 August 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeasterly 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southerly 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 16 August 2018 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Avalon Peninsula.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southeastern Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday ridge located over the central Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:21 PM ADT 16 August 2018 At 5:00 P.M. ADT, subtropical storm Ernesto center was located near
latitude 43.0 north and longitude 41.0 west. The maximum sustained
winds were 40 knots and minimum central pressure was 1007 millibars.
Ernesto is moving northeast at approximately 16 knots.
Ernesto is not expected to have any impacts on the marine district
and is forecast to accelerate northeastward today.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: