Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 17 July 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 this evening with gusts to 25 then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 20 near noon Thursday.
Showers ending early this morning. Showers today and early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 17 July 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located east of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: