Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 25 knots diminishing to westerly 15 late overnight then increasing to southerly 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 993 mb located north of Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 997 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough from low located from Labrador
Coast to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:11 PM ADT 18 May 2022 Gale force northwesterly winds are expected this afternoon and
evening over Anticosti behind a low over the Quebec Lower North
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: