Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 June 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southerly 10 to 15 near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to north 15 to 20 near noon Friday.
Showers with a risk of thunderstorms this morning changing to periods of rain near midnight. Fog patches forming this morning and dissipating near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 June 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough from low located over the southern
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough from 996 mb low located from the
Gulf of Maine to East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday intensifying trough from 988 mb low located
on a line northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the southeastern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: