Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 October 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots late this evening and to westerly 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind veering to northwest 20 early Thursday evening.
Flurries ending Thursday morning. Showers Thursday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 October 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday low 1006 mb located southeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: