Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 September 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots veering to westerly 15 to 20 late overnight then to northerly 20 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 September 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from the
Gulf of Maine to Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located near the St. Lawrence
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday weakening trough located over the southern
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 5:54 PM ADT 30 September 2022 Tropical cyclone information..
At 6:00 PM ADT post-tropical cyclone Ian was located near 33.9
North, 79.2 west about 20 nautical miles northwest of Myrtle Beach
South Carolina. Maximum sustained winds were 60 knots and the central
pressure was 982 MB. Ian was moving north at 13 knots.
There will be no direct impacts from Ian on Canadian territory.
As the cyclone is now inland, this will be the last information on
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: