Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM AST 18 December 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 after midnight then becoming southwesterly 15 Tuesday evening.
A few flurries beginning late this evening changing to snow Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 9. High Tuesday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 18 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeThird ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4625N 6235W to 4640N 6345W
to 4705N 6350W to 4710N 6450W to 4750N 6420W to 4845N 6405W to
Prince Edward Island near 4850N 6415W. Sea ice south of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 18 December 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. AST today ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located near Laurentian
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:19 PM AST 18 December 2017 A trough of low pressure over New England tonight will swing though
the marine district on Tuesday. Strong to gale force westerlies are
expected in its wake beginning Tuesday evening.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Fundy, Grand Manan, Lurcher, Browns Bank and Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: