Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 September 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light tonight and Saturday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 22 September 2023
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 September 2023
Sunday Wind east 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Monday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 September 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located from the Gulf of Maine
to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over Newfoundland.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:33 PM ADT 22 September 2023 Tropical cyclone information: at 6:00 P.M. ADT tropical storm Ophelia
was located near 32.9 north and 76.3 west. Maximum sustained winds
were 60 knots and the minimum central pressure was 986 MB. Ophelia
was moving north northwest at 11 knots. There will be no impacts to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: