Issued 03:00 AM ADT 18 September 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 18 September 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching Hurricane Humberto 980 mb
located at 38.6N 60.2W.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:32 AM ADT 18 September 2019 At midnight ADT, hurricane Humberto was located at 31.3 north, 71.0
west, about 320 nautical miles west of Bermuda. Humberto is moving
toward the east-northeast at 10 knots. Maximum sustained winds are
near 100 knots. The central pressure is estimated at 951 MB.
Hurricane Humberto is forecast to continue in a general northeast
track and will eventually affect the southeastern waters of our
district on Friday and Saturday with Laurentian Fan being the most
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: