Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 July 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon then becoming variable 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday afternoon.
Periods of rain overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 July 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located east of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of Maine to
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: