Issued 08:00 PM ADT 10 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Fog patches forming after midnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 10 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 10 August 2022
Friday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 10 August 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over the southern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: