Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 20 near midnight then diminishing to light Friday morning. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Rain tonight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
western Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening ridge located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1004 mb located over northern Georges
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday departing low 1010 mb located south of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:38 PM ADT 19 May 2022 Strong to gale force easterly to northeasterly winds will develop
over southern maritime waters Friday as a low pressure system crosses
the southernmost part of the district.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: