Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to variable 10 to 15 knots this evening and to easterly 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind becoming variable 15 Tuesday morning.
Showers tonight and Tuesday. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
southwestern Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1007 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: